Steel frames: 5 years
Titanium frames: 5 years
Carbon frames: 2 years
Aluminum frames: 2 years
- This warranty covers any manufacturing defect of any product manufactured by Cycles Marinoni. To have our warranty honoured, the registration card must be filled out and returned within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- The Campagnolo parts are covered by a 3 or 4 years limited warranty (Details on the manufacturer website). Shimano parts are covered by a 2 or 3 years limited warranty (Details on the manufacturer website). All the rest of the parts on the bike are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- In the event of a warranty claim, the decision to replace or repair defective parts will be at Marinoni's sole discretion.
- No cash refunds will be granted.
- The product user assumes the risks of bodily injury, financial losses, or any losses generated by the failure of any of our products.
- This warranty is void if the product is used in competition.
- This warranty is valid for the original owner only.
- The installation of accessories that are not intended for use on a particular bicycle model, could void the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover corrosion and oxidation due to use under extreme conditions.
- The warranty does not cover failure of any parts caused by an accident or improper use of the bicycle.